What's new

Proraso Sandalwood & Shea butter: first lather, review & pics

I have a tube of this in the mail and can't wait to try it out after all of these great reviews. I like earthy smells, so I assume this will be right up my alley.

I shaved with Prorosa Red for the first time this morning and it was great. I am impressed with the entire Proraso line up. Proraso has become my go to cream/soap when ever I have a bad shave and my face needs a recovery day (a day of not shaving is not an option for me).

Cheers

According to their website: green is for all skin and beard types, blue is for those wanting a closer shave, white is for sensitive skin, and red is for thick and/or coarse beards.

Thanks for the review and pics :)

When I first got the red tub I wasn't sold for 2-3 shaves, but it's slowly growing on me

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I am new to the game, and red was one of my first cremes that I tried. I did not like it at first, in fact, I thought I had wasted my money on the tube and started using other soaps. I've tried a bunch, and found that I liked most that I tied. I tried bay rums, the FAT, some razorocks, all good. I went back to try the red today, and to my surprise, I really liked it. Seems like a great winter scent, and great lather without much effort. It is back in the rotation, maybe in the summer I'll learn to like the green!

Top Bottom