What's new

Mike's Natural Soap

My first order is being shipped today - tin of mint/rosemary & sample of barber.

I can't wait to try them w/ all the rave reviews here. On a site where the mantra is YMMV, there's an awful lot of love going on here for this stuff.

You will love it barry. All I can say.

What are the reviews of the Mike's Bay Rum?

Last edited:
I've only used it once so far because there are so many new arrival in the den. I find the scent is excellent although it is the first bay rum shaving soap I've used. It reminds of Bonny Doon bay rum products but seems less clovey than Captain's Choice AS. The performance seems equal to the other Mike's soaps I've used, which is very good.

What are the reviews of the Mike's Bay Rum?

Just placed another order with Mike since the Bay Rum is back in stock. Also ordered some samples to see if I would like his new Lily of the Valley and some others. Excited to try these out and report back, but hesitant since I love his Lemongrass & Eucalyptus and his Lime so much!

So with that said, thanks for the words on his Bay rum. Helps me a lot.

Just placed an order for some Bay Rum and samples of Lime and Lily of the Valley. Also ordered a bar of the Lavender & Shea butter bath soap and a sample of the Lavender & Rosemary bath soap. Haven't read any reviews of the bath soap but I love a good quality soap so thought I'd try them as well.

Can't wait!

Top Bottom