What's new

If your razor could talk..what would it say?

"I have shaved many faces...shhh..be very very quiet while I silently mow down your whiskers"..says the Greaves & Sons FullWedge :lol:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
The history behind these tools are so amazing to me and to even consider the original question is quite awesome. Most of mine might have said at one time.... "You're selling me?????"

i give up!!! u win, no more polishing, grinding, honing, stropping, soaking in that blue stuff, cutting whiskers, shaving, rinsing and drying. just leave me he heck alone. u look at me with the them crazy eyes like u could do things not to be talked about. no wonder everyone who knows u thinks u have gone bonkers. who plays constantly with old shaving gear? DE, straights, blades, brushes, injectors, soaps, creams, strops, and don't get me started on hones. u want to stop at every old store and flea market in 5 states not to mention yard sales and antique shops. where does it end??? help save me i am to old 4 this, i was made in the early 1800's let me rest in peace!!! just go away, please no more.

Oh dear God, not the armpits again.... This is the second time this month. Dear God..... the horror....

(I use my straight to trim the pits of despair.)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
"And you thought two weeks was a dry spell, I hadn't seen any action for 75 years. Thanks!" Wolstenholm

My Boker Edelweiss in Particular:

For two days you have rubbed me on that damn rock......just give up already!

The others: You are a persnikety SOB. When are you gonna stop torturing us with those rocks and let us do our Job?

Top Bottom