What's new

What to get from drugstore.com?

I need to spend $4.22 more to get the free shipping. I'm getting the Clubman Classic Vanilla, Eau de Quinine Hair Tonic, and the Lime Sec. I already have every other Clubman cologne or aftershave made, except for Crew, as far as I know. Oh, and Lustray's Bay Rum. Definitely have all the Clubman drugstore.com has, anyway.

Are there any other goodies that I should try? If I can't come up with anything, I guess I could just get another bottle of AV, as mine is less than half full now. Or I could get a big bottle of Patchouli KMF, as I have a small tube and love it. But I probably won't get to using that whole tube for a loooong time.

I'd love to hear some suggestions.

Thanks in advance. :smile:

That's only for beauty.com's products today. It was verified in that shopping thread. If you're talking about a different coupon, I'd be glad to hear it!

It's probably the same coupon. The one I got is from drugstore.com, but says beauty.com in the email. Weird.

Other things to check out:

• You can get any of the classig drug store aftershaves to try out quite cheaply (see you already have a few): Aqua Velva, Brut, Old Spice
  • I believe they are carrying Burt's products in cluding th enew shaving cream?
  • They carry some of the Royall products but they are a bit pricy
  • They sell Kingsley wooden soap bowls quite cheaply. If you buy the bare pucks so as not to spend a fortune on the vendor's fancy wood bowles the Kingsley offering is a good option for storage.

Good luck and happy hunting. You'll figure out something to spend an extra five bucks on :biggrin:

Other things to check out:

• You can get any of the classig drug store aftershaves to try out quite cheaply (see you already have a few): Aqua Velva, Brut, Old Spice
  • I believe they are carrying Burt's products in cluding th enew shaving cream?
  • They carry some of the Royall products but they are a bit pricy
  • They sell Kingsley wooden soap bowls quite cheaply. If you buy the bare pucks so as not to spend a fortune on the vendor's fancy wood bowles the Kingsley offering is a good option for storage.

Good luck and happy hunting. You'll figure out something to spend an extra five bucks on :biggrin:

I already have the regular AV and the musk (love 'em both!), and Brut, and Old Spice original and fresh scent.

As for Burt, I see the new shaving cream! And an aftershave! THAT'S $16 TOTAL! Now I have to decide.... probably the shave cream.

As for Kingsley, I don't really have or buy bare pucks... mostly Mama Bear with a few Col. Conks, which I use right out of the flimsy plastic container. I'll keep those in mind, though, because they do look quite nice.

I'll wait until later tonight to see if anyone has anything other than Burt's Bees to suggest. If not, Burt's Bees it is!

I already have the regular AV and the musk (love 'em both!), and Brut, and Old Spice original and fresh scent.

As for Burt, I see the new shaving cream! And an aftershave! THAT'S $16 TOTAL! Now I have to decide.... probably the shave cream.

As for Kingsley, I don't really have or buy bare pucks... mostly Mama Bear with a few Col. Conks, which I use right out of the flimsy plastic container. I'll keep those in mind, though, because they do look quite nice.

I'll wait until later tonight to see if anyone has anything other than Burt's Bees to suggest. If not, Burt's Bees it is!

Hmmm. Burt's cream says "Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free." Isn't that what lathers? Or not? Does anyone know if this is a lathering cream?

The Pinaud/Clubman "Citrus Musk" is way better then the "Lime Sec".

Hmmmm. I just got the Citrus Musk today. I'm wearing it in the library right now. If I don't get the Lime Sec, maybe I won't do this order at all. Hmmmmmmmmm. Although I'm glad I have all the ones I have, even the Pinaud Lilac Vegetal and the Lustray Lilac.

$10 for the cream.

Corn Husker's lotion is worth a try, but it's under your threshold.. would need another 50 cents or something.

I love Corn Huskers Lotion. I do want to get another bottle, but I can get that up the street for under $3 at Wally World. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

....boy do I love Corn Huskers..... I used two bottles this week already with just making balms out of splashes.

I love Corn Huskers Lotion. I do want to get another bottle, but I can get that up the street for under $3 at Wally World. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

....boy do I love Corn Huskers..... I used two bottles this week already with just making balms out of splashes.

How do you make balm out of it? I love Corn Huskers and would love to know what you do with this.

How do you make balm out of it? I love Corn Huskers and would love to know what you do with this.

I don't know if you'd call it a balm or a lotion or what, but you get a small 99-cent travel container with a press-down dispensing cap (or any other kind of small container) and put in some AS splash, then maybe 4x that amount of CHL. Shake it all about. You can play with the proportions. I seem to use about 4:1 or 5:1. I really like my one where I mixed Masters Bay Rum and Clubman Bay Rum with the Corn Huskers.

It absorbs and evaporates quickly (minute?), and leaves your face feeling great.

Timb,

This one is easy. Consider trying the Tom's of Maine Calendula (my favorite) or Mint Shave Creams. Both are on sale.

JimT

Timb,

This one is easy. Consider trying the Tom's of Maine Calendula (my favorite) or Mint Shave Creams. Both are on sale.

JimT

I already have the Tom's of Maine Mint :biggrin:

I just realized Charles at QED has even more of the stuff I want than drugstore.com (like the Lustray Crew), so I think I'm going to have to pay him a call (website is junk) and find out some prices. I hear he's a pleasure to deal with.

Top Bottom