What's new

SOTD Tabula Gratulatoria - June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning !
~07/02/2012~

Semogue Owners Club \\ Merkur 1904 w/ Red IP \\ Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba \\ Proraso Sapone Da Barba: Con Olio Di Sandalo \\ La Toja Manantiales After Shave Balsamo

So I went ahead and switched back to a Red IP. Its big a noticeable difference for me when using a Derby and Red IP. Blades are all YMMV, but I tried the Derby again at least. Its great to already see that from this week's theme, my everyday items are already made in both Germany & Italy, so this will not be a problem. I was routing for Italy in the final match, and Spain proved themselves again winning it. Have a nice day!

proxy.php

Looks and sounds like a theme perfectly matched to you, Balaji,:biggrin1::thumbup:

Looks and sounds like a theme perfectly matched to you, Balaji,:biggrin1::thumbup:

I guess you can say the same with your outstanding picture that has an Italian All Star, the one and only Cella!

To kick the month off, we would love to see your pics containing shaving gear from these two countries. Both have quality products that need no introduction, so please reveal all in your magnificent shots!:drool:

6/8 Vintage Arthur Muller Bismark, Full Hollow Ground, Round Point
Kanayama No.3 Strop
Shavemac 177, 23mm Silvertip
Cella, Crema Sapone Extra Extra Purissima
Cold Water Rinse
Italian Floid Blue
Lorenzo Villoresi Acqua Di Colonia

proxy.php

Merkur 1904 (42)
Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile
Simpson Duke 2 Best
Speick Stick
Cold Water Rinse
Italian Floid Blue
Mazzolari Mazzolari

proxy.php

Great shot, David. In the spirit of the week's theme, I'll be hitting the Mazzolari at some point -- probably my favorite Italian line of fragrances.

I love that you went with a big Italian scent to star in this one! Great image, David!

Thank you, Bill:001_smile The Mazzolari hasn't seen much use of late so a great week to remind myself of the strength this fragrance carries. After the previous huge mistake of being quite liberal with it, this morning was much more frugal. And 12 hours on, it's still remarkably noticable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom