Prep L'Occitane Vetyver Soap
Razor Thiers Issard 7/8 in Blue Buckeyed Burl
Brush Le Tuft 59 in Buckeyed Burl
Shaving Soap Vito's Coconut & Almond
Alum & Witch Hazel
L'Occitane Baux Balm
L'Occitane Cedre L'Atlas Eau De Parfum.

Jamie.

First outing of the season this morning on my mountain bike, and very enjoyable it was, only a short one around 15 miles along the Taff trail, dont do a lot of off road stuff, well i am 53 after all, just thee occasional forestry track, then back home shower and a nice shave, weather starting to look good for the week ahead so i'll be out again on thursday.

proxy.php

Jamie, your contributions to the SOTD are outstanding, with today's being another example! Please keep them coming!!!:thumbup:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
A magnificent way to kick off the new week, Marco!:thumbup: And congratulations to Italy on last night's win. Overall, you deserved to win and proceed to the semi-finals.:cursing::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you, David. And yes, I think Italy totally deserved the victory in a very good, long game.

15/16 Filarmonica "Doble Temple" #14, Full Hollow Ground, Round Point
Kanayama No.3 Strop
Custom Simpson Duke 3 Silvertip
JabonMan Lavanda Soap
Cold Water Rinse
Spanish Floid Mentolado Suave
Rance Le Vainqueur EdP

proxy.php

Nice close-up, David. How do you like the Jabonman? I've ben looking for a way to buy it but haven't had any luck yet.

Cheers David.

Jamie[
QUOTE=Optometrist;4232312]Jamie, your contributions to the SOTD are outstanding, with today's being another example! Please keep them coming!!!:thumbup:[/QUOTE]

Monday

Semogue 620 ¤ Gillette Fat Handled Tech with Derby Extra (94)
Derby Shaving Stick ¤ Nivea for Men Replenishing After Shave Balm ¤ Penhaligon's Esprit Du Roi EDT

Have a nice day, Gentlemen :001_smile

proxy.php

Soren, if there was a shaving event in the Olympics for how long a blade could go on for, you would win it, no question!:biggrin1:

Good Morning !
~06/25/2012~

Semogue Owners Club \\ Muhle R89 w/ Red IP \\ Proraso Crema Pre E Dopo Barba \\ Martin De Candre \\ Proraso Crema Liquida Dopobarba

So to clear up anything I did not buy a brand new Muhle razor that uses same head as my EJ. This is the same attachment I use from my BChrome. A generous B&B member sold there R41 handle to me b/c i've always liked it. I used to have an R41 but sold it off. But before I did, I swapped the handles with my EJ and it just sang. I'm happy to just have an extra handle and not the razor head not being used lol. Also I've had my SOC for 2 years. It is fully broken in and don't reach for it as much due to a lot less backbone. Anyways, enough from me. I hope you all have an Excellent Start of the Week!

proxy.php

A wonderful shave and pic, Balaji!:thumbup1: Of the EJ and Muhle, I prefer the R89 Muhle. The lighter handle just gives it better balance IMO.

A wonderful shave and pic, Balaji!:thumbup1: Of the EJ and Muhle, I prefer the R89 Muhle. The lighter handle just gives it better balance IMO.

Thank you very much David! I couldnt agree with you more bc it acts exactly the same way you mentioned. BTW, your SOTD pic today is excellent! Im sure the shave was quite magnificient. How do you like JBM? Arentthe scents intoxicating? I know violetas is...

Thank you very much David! I couldnt agree with you more bc it acts exactly the same way you mentioned. BTW, your SOTD pic today is excellent! Im sure the shave was quite magnificient. How do you like JBM? Arentthe scents intoxicating? I know violetas is...

Balaji, the Jabonman soaps have a very lasting scent during the shave which I really enjoy. I am guessing they are not to everyone's taste due to their potencies, but I for one love them. Just ordered another tonight.

Bill, we hung on for the full and extra time but to be perfectly honest, Italy were the deserved winners. They totally controlled the second half. I sent you a PM last night with the email address for Manuel of Jabonman soaps. Did you not receive it? I have the Ylang Ylang-Patchouli-Orange and the Lavanda, and love them both. The former is a welcome change to the normal scents. I am about to order the Vetiver-Tangerine too.

The Vetiver is impressive :em2200: These soaps are addictive :em2100:

Last edited:
Monday morning, June 25, 2012

Schick E2 Injector Razor w/ Schick blade,
Semogue 1250 boar bristle brush,
TABAC shaving soap w/ hot water lather,
finish with cold water rinse for a DFS!

A fresh Schick blade this morning! :001_smile

Nick, Tabac!!!!! MWF all gone???:001_unsur

I was in two minds for the latter, Bill. I have a sample of the Vetiver-Tangerine and it's "interesting"!

The extra lanolin in the "slightly minty" one sounded good to me... I was tempted by the Wet Earth, but decided these two would be good summer scents and if I like them, I can order more for winter...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom