What's new

newbie...to the forum and DE shaving

Hello to all

I am at the end of my first week of using a DE razor and I have actually been looking forward to shaving every morning. I have used only cartridges for the past 25 years and was excited about getting a better shaving experience but probably should have done more research before buying.

My brother and I walked into an Art of shaving store and decided to buy their whole set up (pre-shave oil, cream, badger brush, and after shave lotion) including a Merkur 38c and 10 Merkur blades - admittedly a little impulsive.

Having noticed mention of Badger & Blade after I started looking for more information I am really happy to see the "gentlemanly" nature of this forum. This seems like a great place to learn and share and I am not only happy to get advice but I am looking forward to it.

Welcome to the forum. You will look forward to your time here. B&B members and mods never fail to impress with their knowledge and generosity.

Welcome! You're in for quite a ride, and this is a great place to get information on how to do it right, yet how to do it in a way that works for you in particular.

Top Bottom