Well, now we wait. Made an offer last night, hopefully will find something out by the weekend. And not on an Egg, mind you.
If She gets a house, I'm definitely getting a new Egg, though Jim, et al, are correct: it will be a Large, not an XL. A nice built-in with 2 L's separated by a prep area looks too good in my mind to pass up.