What's new

Rash

I know there are alot of questions about rashes that get brought up on the boards, but I have to throw mine out here too. Noticed one primarily on the left side of my neck Sunday about 2 hours after my shave. My regimen for the morning was pretty typical; shower, Spieck shave cream, 3 pass shave with Milord with CVS blade (which I'm less than impressed with), then warm water splash followed by cold water splash. Finish up with Pinaud Clubman and then Nivea ASB for sensitive skin. I don't recall any of these products causing me a problem when previously used, so I'm wondering if it was possibly a combination effect. The Spieck is fairly new to me, so I'm going to keep my eye on that otherwise I'm kind of at a loss. Also thinking it may have just been a random occurance related to technique or something. Any thoughts?

Ditto, seems like the most typical spot for razor burn. Otherwise, it might be product sensitivity. These things can come and go.

Ditto, seems like the most typical spot for razor burn. Otherwise, it might be product sensitivity. These things can come and go.

Ditto x 2

I suffered with same until I changed my pre-shave prep, also make sure you are not going over the same area twice on one pass and make sure you have plenty of lather on the area you are shaving, I found it can be a temptation to shave over the same area twice with little or no lather on one pass.

Kind regards
NIGEL

Yeah, that is most likely the most logical explanation. Sometimes one does tend to overlook the obvious. I did use Kyles preshave prep being it was a Sunday, and I had more time to spend on the shave. It just seemed different from what I've previously thought was razor burn. Thanks for the replies.

Top Bottom