What's new

shared den/bathroom or private?

Is your shave den shared or private?

• I share my shave den / bathroom

• I have a private shave den / bathroom

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have 2 bathrooms. SWMBO uses the larger one with the bathtub while I use the smaller one with the shower (also the guest bathroom). But I created a nice cave for all my shaving stuff--and SWMBO is good with it and likes my cave.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
The Mrs. has the large master bathroom and I use the slightly smaller 2nd 'full' bathroom (we have a 3rd 'full' bathroom for guests). :ihih:

proxy.php
"Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea. It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference". Nolan Bushnell

Given your avatar, shall we BEAR with you? :001_tongu :lol:

I'm single so I have my own shave den, bursting at the seams as it were!

Gah! I questioned myself when I wrote that, as to whether I was using the correct term. Nope. So please folks, bear with me. (though it looks like the poll is working just fine -- and with some very curious numbers, too!). (Who are the 4 mysterious users who voted "other"? Out yourselves.)

No, no one need bare with anyone whom they should not desire to. I won't edit the original post, but please do not consider it a lascivious imperative.

Oh, yes . . . my bear avatar -- the work of one fine artist by the name of Seymour Chwast. He was affiliated with the great Milton Glaser.

My fiance has the nice bathroom and I have the ****ty one but that means that she rarely uses it. I have all of my shave stuff prominently displayed and the space is primarily mine but she does frequent it occasionally to brush her teeth, get something out of the closet or to borrow my shave stuff! SO I voted other. Its semi-private!

nrv216

I can't count the amount of times my girlfriend tells me to get rid of more shaving stuff (and if only she knew how often I snuck new stuff in!). I think that's partially what makes her anti-wet shaving. But between storing stuff in the garage, cabinet and the bathroom I manage to keep only the amount she deems appropriate in the bathroom.

Top Bottom