What's new

Battlestar

haven't heard of it and no to the second question. I am ready for the season to start though. I've heard we won't see the final episodes until '09 due to the writer's strike.

Very excited about the upcoming season, and I've been checking out the webisodes every Friday on Scifi.com.

This movie that's coming out, called Razor, did I hear that it's really just the first two episodes in the next season that they have put together?

Haven't heard about the webepisodes but I'm getting psyched for the series to resume big time. Maybe we'll see some more shaving shots.

Haven't heard about the webepisodes but I'm getting psyched for the series to resume big time. Maybe we'll see some more shaving shots.

I listened to Ronald Moore's podcast the other day (#360 if anyone wants to check it out). He specifically mentions Adama shaving - he said it's a recurring theme for him.

Guys we may be in trouble. This writer's strike will most likely delay the season. Booooo....

The Season 3 DVDs come out in April. Get on the ball SciFi! They've been out in England since October.

Razor looks really interesting, it's the story of what happened to the Pegasus while our guys were doing their things. Admiral Cain and the rest are back.

This really is a great show and I hope it doesn't get delayed too long.

I've read that the official Season 4 premiere will be in April. Not sure if this will hold up. I thought it was originally slated for January when they last left off. Oh well.......

The webisodes are a must see!!!! "Flashback" takes place when the Admiral was a rookie pilot. Old school Cylon toasters and Raiders!!!! The series was intended to give a link between the all-mechanical Cylons and their near-human counterparts. Sort of a "how'd they go from machine to man" explanation to their evolution.

For those who've seen it.....the actor who plays young Adama seems to break into 'Dirty Harry'/Eastwood once in a while. Am I alone on this?

BS Razor is not part of Season 4, allegedly. From my understanding, it was left over footage from previous seasons. In other words, scenes they taped but never aired. Could be wrong.

For those who've seen it.....the actor who plays young Adama seems to break into 'Dirty Harry'/Eastwood once in a while. Am I alone on this?

BS Razor is not part of Season 4, allegedly. From my understanding, it was left over footage from previous seasons. In other words, scenes they taped but never aired. Could be wrong.

Razor is all new stuff, filmed just for this. It is technically part of the 22 episode order they recieved for Season 4, even though it's airing this month. Then the final 20 are set to air in April (originally it was January), but who knows what will happen now.

I agree that young Adama isn't the best. He looks the part, but he's really trying a little too hard to achieve that badassery that Olmos can do in his sleep.

Battlestar Galactica just isn't the same without Lorne Greene. :frown:

I had all the toys. They were smaller-scale than the Star Wars stuff so you really couldn't mix the universes, unless you suspended disbelief.. I have to say though, that I always thought that the Vipers and X-Wings were strikingly similar..

I had a poster of Richard Hatch (Apollo) in my room.. (don't worry, he was eventually replaced by Charlie's Angels). I didn't realize he was in the new one.

I used to think.. there just might be brothers of man, who even now fight to survive, somewhere beyond the heavens..

-Mason

I can't wait to see the last season, but it looks like I'll have to. We're gonna cut the cable off in the new year so I'll likely be waiting for it come out on DVD.
*sigh* :frown:

X

Battlestar Galactica? Are they still making that? I haven't seen it for many years. Wasn't too bad from what I remember.

Dr Who's still my favourite and I've got the latest Christmas Day special recorded from yesterday to watch. The good Doctor with Kylie Minogue and the Titanic... What more could you want?

Gareth

Battlestar Galactica? Are they still making that? I haven't seen it for many years. Wasn't too bad from what I remember.

It hasn't been out all that long. Only going into the 4th season this coming spring.

Dr Who's still my favourite and I've got the latest Christmas Day special recorded from yesterday to watch. The good Doctor with Kylie Minogue and the Titanic... What more could you want?

What do you think of Torchwood?

We don't get it over here but I was watching it via "teh torrents".

What do you think of Torchwood?

To be honest, I prefer it to the good Doctor. Rather more adult content and it's filmed in my home town of Cardiff in South Wales, as is Dr Who, but is also set in Cardiff! Most of the Who stuff pretends to be London!

I still haven't found the exact paving slab where the invisible lift comes out at the Millenium Centre yet though!:rolleyes:

Captain Jack Harkness is an excellent hero!

Gareth

Top Bottom