What's new

My newest toy!

$Photo0150.jpg
PTR-91MSG I will get some better pictures up soon as I just found my camera after it was lost for over a year!

nrv216

That looks.... serious.

:lol: Your comment stirred up an anecdote from my past, so I figured I'd share it here.

Several years ago, when I was a senior in high school, I had a German foreign exchange student living with me. I asked him if there was anything he wanted to do while he was in America that he couldn't do back home. The first one is better left unsaid, :ohmy:, the second was drive a car, and the third was to go play paintball. "...that, we can do!"

Prior to heading to the paintball field, we stopped by Wally World to pick up some paintballs. As we strolled to Sporting Goods in the back of the store, we passed the the magazine rack and had a quick peek. After a minute, he asked me where the Playboys were. I chuckled and said, "They don't sell those here! This is a family store, haha!" He shrugged it off and we continued on.

Upon walking up to the sporting goods counter, his eyes got wide and he stopped in his tracks at the sight of the glass case full of rifles, shotguns, and ammo. He looked at me and said, "Family store, huh?" I blushed at the irony of the situation.

Ah...cultural differences. :lol:

Thanks all! Yeah ptr-91 is an american company that bought the design rights to the German G3. It is basically a clone. It shoots beautifully (the gun that is) I am still waiting to get the camera back from the family member who found it.

nrv216

Top Bottom