Pre-Moving Blowout Part I: Alt-Innsbruck, Musgo, Floid, CF, T&H, SMN
Moving in a few weeks, so I'm trying to downsize quite a bit. This is the first batch - aftershaves & balms. Most of these are glass bottles, which I really don't want to take the chance of having broken during the move, or I would be holding on to several of them. I also have a few soaps/creams and some higher end straights and accessories I'll be listing in June. All prices include U.S. shipping. I will ship the balms elsewhere (might be a couple bucks more), but the splashes will have to be CONUS only, I'm afraid. Any item sold will generate a $1 donation to B&B. Here's the lot:
First, the splashes. All come in their original boxes. Amounts are as indicated in the photo below:
1. Alt-Innsbruck. 100 mL bottle. Love this stuff. $28 SOLD
2. Musgo Real, "Classic" scent. 100mL bottle. $20 SOLD
3. Floid Suave. 125 mL bottle. $18 SOLD
4. Castle Forbes Cedarwood & Sandalwood. 125 mL bottle. $35 SOLD
5. Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes. 100mL bottle. Sorry I don't have the box for this one. $25 SOLD
6. Santa Maria Novella Pre/Post. 100 mL tube. You can't see the amount but it's only been used exactly twice. Very luxurious stuff, just smells a bit too powdery for me so I don't reach for it.
$45 $40 TRADED
Finally, Pinaud Clubman, 6 oz plastic bottle.
$5 with any of the above, or FREE with two or more. No, I will not sell this separately. SOLD
Any questions, please feel free to ask. Prices include U.S. shipping, and I believe they are fair. If something is out of line let me know. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by Price; 05-30-2012 at 07:53 AM.
I Conquered the 2012 Shave Purchase Sabbatical
It really is all James' fault.
(Okay, maybe Owen had something to do with it as well.)