What's new

Dr. Dittmar Shaving soap Under $4 at RoyalShave

Dr. Dittmar shaving soap is on sale this week as the deal of the week at Royal Shave. $3.95. http://www.royalshave.com/p/422-057-00/drdittmar-shaving-soap-refill.html

I bought this soap the last time it was on sale, and its incredible. One of my top 5. Loves water, lightly scented, works great for sensitive skin, but even if you don't have sensitive skin its phenomenal.

$5.95 flat rate shipping, free shipping on orders over $78.

Buy some, you know you want to

$photo (33).JPG

I guess some people have already gone through this. Is the "Rivivage" the same as this..?
Sorry, I did not mean to hijack the thread.

I guess some people have already gone through this. Is the "Rivivage" the same as this..?
Sorry, I did not mean to hijack the thread.

I believe so. The one at Royal Shave comes in a small baggie which keeps costs down. Don't let the cost fool you. It easily trumps soaps costing 4x's the price

I believe so. The one at Royal Shave comes in a small baggie which keeps costs down. Don't let the cost fool you. It easily trumps soaps costing 4x's the price

Hmm- yes the different packaging sounds familiar. This soap has been on my "buy with no hesitation list " for quite some time. I believe you Nick has been raving about it every now and then. The price is terrific and it´s good that you comment that the price does not reflect quality. If I was situated in the U.S I would jump on this offer in a nick of no time.

Top Bottom