proxy.php
‘routing’ the
proxy.php
6-1 (good show and a well deserved win, the
Conn Smythe Trophy to Jonathan [Lightening] Quick and the
proxy.php
to the Kings).
proxy.php

In my opinion, the Devils lost the game due to lack of discipline (I guess the team didn’t get Coach DeBoer’s memo)… the math: a major (Devils Bernier face-boarding of Kings Scuderi that led to 3 Kings goals), a double minor, four minors, an automatic game misconduct and two 10-minute misconducts.
proxy.php

At the end of the day…“maybe Los Angeles will become a hard-bitten hockey town in the future, but winning that first Cup is a grand place to start” (and hockey fans are now wondering if Marty is going to hang up the pads).

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20....stanley.cup.devils/index.html?sct=nhl_t11_a0

proxy.php
Hockey...The Coolest Game on Earth!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

This post should win some sort of award itself - sundry emoticons, pictures, quotes, links, formatted fonts and analysis. I barely have the patience to write a line of pure text showcasing my cutting wit.

The Kings looked hot throughout the playoffs but I wanted the Blues to win for some odd reason. I really want to see the Leafs win one though. Im not shocked NJ didn't win. They have to get used to making it to the finals and not winning a Stanley Cup sometimes. Hockey hasn't been the same since laser puck and they changes the names of the divisions and conferences.

Last edited:
... or when the spectators are all wearing shorts.

:001_smile ya...but the playoffs are in June.
During the regular season its kinda nice to be able to buy an airline ticket to Phoenix, a good seat at a game, a hotel room for the night and a round of golf for less than a ticket to a Flames game :001_smile

Top Bottom