Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OK..Here we Go..The 2012 NHL Stanley Cup Finals matchups (Yeah Baby!!!),... :-D

Quote Originally Posted by The Count of Merkur Cristo View Post
    Well, my predication and was wrong with the ‘routing’ the 6-1 (good show and a well deserved win, the Conn Smythe Trophy to Jonathan [Lightening] Quick and the to the Kings).

In my opinion, the Devils lost the game due to lack of discipline (I guess the team didn’t get Coach DeBoer’s memo)… the math: a major (Devils Bernier face-boarding of Kings Scuderi that led to 3 Kings goals), a double minor, four minors, an automatic game misconduct and two 10-minute misconducts.

At the end of the day…“maybe Los Angeles will become a hard-bitten hockey town in the future, but winning that first Cup is a grand place to start” (and hockey fans are now wondering if Marty is going to hang up the pads).

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...sct=nhl_t11_a0

Hockey...The Coolest Game on Earth!!!

This post should win some sort of award itself - sundry emoticons, pictures, quotes, links, formatted fonts and analysis. I barely have the patience to write a line of pure text showcasing my cutting wit.

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorMontenegro View Post
    This post should win some sort of award itself - sundry emoticons, pictures, quotes, links, formatted fonts and analysis.
    ...and thanx for the 'shout-out', support and for sharing!!!

Hockey...The Coolest Game on Earth!!!
    Chris ~ Order of Pinaud, Head & Face Latherers Club United, Alliance of Merkur, League of Extraordinary Mild Shavers, Voskhod Comrades Club, Brotherhood of the Boar, Foxhole Shavers Club & The VDH Society!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Hockey should not be played West of the Mississippi or South of the Mason-Dixon Line.
    ... or when the spectators are all wearing shorts.
    Be there or be square. Only I can do both!

"My lord, I will use them according to their desert."

"God's bodykins, man, much better: use every man
    after his desert, and who should 'scape whipping?"

Veteran of the Great Irisch Moos Campaign of 2008-09

The Kings looked hot throughout the playoffs but I wanted the Blues to win for some odd reason. I really want to see the Leafs win one though. Im not shocked NJ didn't win. They have to get used to making it to the finals and not winning a Stanley Cup sometimes. Hockey hasn't been the same since laser puck and they changes the names of the divisions and conferences.
    Last edited by DaveNJ74; 06-12-2012 at 07:08 PM.
    " I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol... because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older " - Patrick Bateman

Quote Originally Posted by Doc4 View Post
    ... or when the spectators are all wearing shorts.
    ya...but the playoffs are in June.
    During the regular season its kinda nice to be able to buy an airline ticket to Phoenix, a good seat at a game, a hotel room for the night and a round of golf for less than a ticket to a Flames game