What's new

I need a knife

Yeah...if I had $500 to throw down on a knife I wouldn't be making payments to the IRS. I'm liking the 2/0 I got. Love the size. Would like a better sheath and I think it'll be great for good.

rick... show me a picture of what you want and i will see what i can do for ya...

Something like what Legion posted is pretty darn close. Though I don't need that thick of a blade. Something along the width of a Mora 2/0 is fine with me. $1298305084_37820.jpg Something simple as this. Maybe around a 3" blade?

I mean, I really don't know enough to know what I like or don't like. I don't want something too long. I will be sitting down with this on my belt. Also a reason for a blade that's not hugely wide. Fits better on belt alongside other things.

Though, Legion's is not overly wide that it'd be an issue. In fact...looking at his photo again it's pretty darn perfect in size. Something between the photo here and the photo he posted?

Last edited:
I EDC an Izula 2 ... slightly longer handle compared with the regular Izula, and fits my hand well. It's a serious little knife. I'm not sure how anyone could snap one -- this is one stout blade -- but the ESEE warranty will take care of you if you do.

gimme a couple weeks....

we will see what i come up with .... i already have one started that i was gonna make for me about 2 years ago... i think it will suit you perfectly.....

if nothing else the point will be sharp and he can poke stuff...

You know, the best way to pick a watermelon is to take it and stab a knife in it. If it splits easily and seperates, it's good. Grocery stores hate when you do this, though.

Top Bottom