What's new

QCS Aftershave Balms?

I see they have put them up on their website. Can any of the testers give some insight and how they compare with other balm products? Thanks

I am very curious about this too as I received notice yesterday. From their site it looks to be a spray on balm and it seems quite small at 1 ounce with a cost of $10 plus shipping.

Cryhavoc in the Vendor section are several comments regarding the new balm which after reading I might take the leap.

I was a tester. I HATE ASBS. They cause my skin to turn red and bumpy. Trumpers Skin Food is the closest thing to an ASB I could use, and even then the results weren't that great.
QCS on the other hand, caused NO redness or bumps. Left my skin feeling great, not greasy at all. It's closer in consistancy to RazoRock aftershave wax then it is to most other balms. 2 light dabs of a finger in it and I had plenty.

For $10, you can't beat it. A bottle will last you a very long time. I'm just trying to decide which scent to purchase.

i'm sure it doesn't "spray" but rather just dribbles out the same way a standard generic lotion bottle does. i have this T&H Sandalwood with the "spray"-looking attachment and i assure you it doesn't SPRAY at all, it just kinda tosses a drop at you:

proxy.php

i can't find an image showing the bottle with the cap off, but the attachment looks exactly the same as the one QCS uses. not sure if that's helpful but hopefully so.

anyway, from what's being posted i guess it seems like the QCS balm is not hugely moisturizing, more soothing. while i'm confident it's a lovely product, i wouldn't use it because i need a very powerful moisturizer living in such an arid climate.

Top Bottom