What's new

Merkur Slant- This thing is a beast

Got a Merkur 37C the other day because I was very interested in the slant style. After 3 shaves with a Personna Super USA (Lab, I believe), I have to say that this is an easy to use aggressive whisker whacker. However, it leaves very little irritation. With the head shape, it is hard to mess up the angle, and it is fun to use.

Got a Merkur 37C the other day because I was very interested in the slant style. After 3 shaves with a Personna Super USA (Lab, I believe), I have to say that this is an easy to use aggressive whisker whacker. However, it leaves very little irritation. With the head shape, it is hard to mess up the angle, and it is fun to use.

Glad that the Merkur 37c slant worked 4 ya. If able... can U post a pic?

WARHAWK

I couldn't agree more. I have the 37c and 39c [it's a tie}. Just sent my son a 37c{it was cheaper than the 39c}. I think of these as "nonaggressive" aggressive razors.

Gus

The 37c and 39c are both great razors.

I could not make up my mind which one to get so I asked myself.... "self, what would the fellas at B&B do"?

So.. I just got em both. One of my better decisions (seeing as it was a non decision)

proxy.php

I bought a 37G a while ago and just got around to using it this week. I've been using it all week and have gotten some awesome shaves. BBS each time, although the first shave I had some irritation on my lower neck. I have it dialed in now though. I don't feel any stubble until over 10 hours later either.

This razor is a keeper and may have dethroned my long comb NEW as my favorite razor so far.

I couldn't agree more. I have the 37c and 39c [it's a tie}. Just sent my son a 37c{it was cheaper than the 39c}. I think of these as "nonaggressive" aggressive razors.

Gus

That is REALLY well said. I usually refer to it as an efficient razor, since it cuts the hair very well with little to no irritation. Those factors to me put it in a class of it's own design-wise.

The 37C has become my favorite razor as well. I feel guilty that I haven't used any other razor in so long, but the slant just so great to use!

Top Bottom