Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The BullGoose "Boutique" Coming Soon

Images

Sounds great Phil. If I ever get back to the left coast I now have two, possibly three wet shaving stores tooogle over. Good thing I live in the middle of cattle country where I am safe from such daily temptations.

Cheers, Todd

any updates with when the store will be open

Images

Very exciting Phil, congratulations! Maybe ill make a trip down there soon, I head down that direction around once a month anyway. Would be great to meet you.
    Gareth | TheHandleBarSupply.com
    Rooney, Trumper, Kent, TOBS, Beaumont, Merkur, Parker, DE Blades, Pomade and more.
    Use Coupon code BBMEMBER for 10% off most items. Free CONUS shipping on orders over $55.

Congratulations Phil- kindly advise when you are ready for a walk in customer-!

Very cool! Once I am back home I'll be sure to find a reason to go down to Torrance heh

Congratulations Phil. I just placed my first order with you today and I'm glad I did.
    “If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite”
    William Blake

Any updates on being able to visit the storefront?
    David

Quote Originally Posted by pipskicks View Post
    Any updates on being able to visit the storefront?
    <sigh> I hope to allow pickups by the holidays but it won't really be a storefront that you can browse. This deadline though is dependent on a number of things including hiring employees. We'll see. I have been moved in for several months and am slowly getting things in shape.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by BullGoose; 10-21-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    Bullgoose Shaving: Czech & Speake, D.R. Harris, iKon, Geo F. Trumper, Simpson, Edwin Jagger, Vie-Long & More

I understand, it's running two businesses at once, it must be really difficult.

Even if things are messy, I bet a lot of people (or at least me) would love to be able to check out a product or two, just to be able to look at it/check scent, before buying. I think that would be big part of going to a storefront to just see/smell/feel before buying.
    I would love to go digging through that messy place though :) Would be like digging through an antique shop full of candy!
    David

Images

Hey Phil, post more pics!
    Gareth | TheHandleBarSupply.com
    Rooney, Trumper, Kent, TOBS, Beaumont, Merkur, Parker, DE Blades, Pomade and more.
    Use Coupon code BBMEMBER for 10% off most items. Free CONUS shipping on orders over $55.

Any news on the store?

12. Default

It isn't complete unless the Weimaraner is in the pic, Phil.
    *** Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook ***
    Captain's Choice Bay Rum Aftershave

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Pre-Capsize View Post
    It isn't complete unless the Weimaraner is in the pic, Phil.
    Definitely...Ginger is the Supervisor.
    Bullgoose Shaving: Czech & Speake, D.R. Harris, iKon, Geo F. Trumper, Simpson, Edwin Jagger, Vie-Long & More

Congratulations, Phil! We need more pictures
    Matthew | QueenCharlotteSoaps.com - Handmade hand & body soap, shampoo bars, tallow shaving cream and soap, aftershave balm, and much more

Recently placed my first order on the Bullgoose site and was amazed at how fast the item shipped. His shipping was also lower than I would have paid if I ordered my item direct from the manufacturer. Fantastic.

There was a slight flaw, from the manufacturer, in my item. When I let Phil know about it, he promptly shipped out another one. I got my replacement around the time I would have generally expected the first to come...the shipping was that superb.

I'm one who will always shop based on customer service. I don't even care if I have to pay a bit more on an item, it's just that worth it to me. I can honestly say that based on my experience with Bullgoose that if I'm buying a new shaving item I'll always check there first to see if he has it. Thanks for the great service Phil. If I'm ever in the area, I'll be sure and make an appointment to see you in person.

Congrats, Phil. Hopefully, business will take me to SoCal soon. Sadly, all of my west coast trips have been to the Bay Area lately.
    Grandson of an Italian barber. Must have this in my blood.

Images

Now if someone could open a store in the D ! That would be great
    Sales Thread PM me for Custom work

I don't understand, is it really open yet?

Images

I'm sure you've already thought of this, but what about opening for four hours on a Saturday—sort of an open house, advertised in advance. I bet a bunch of us would show up and buy stuff.

Just a thought. . . .
    Winning is like shaving—you do it every day or you wind up looking like a bum.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper Down View Post
    I'm sure you've already thought of this, but what about opening for four hours on a Saturday—sort of an open house, advertised in advance. I bet a bunch of us would show up and buy stuff.

Just a thought. . . .
    I have thought about it but I just cannot do it until I hire somebody (or more realistically hire a few people).