Here is one that has been sitting on my bench for about 3-4 months gradually getting worked on. I finally finished it up this past week. Really don't think I'll be doing much of the heel notch in the future as sanding that is a PITA.
This one is a covered tang 7/8 Non-folder with red box elder burl and decorative pins. This entire razor was just a PITA from the get go, which is why it probably took me this long to finish. In the end, I'm happy with how it came out. The covered tang I made actually flutes out instead of tapers in like a traditional razor. Was hoping this would add a little weight and balance.
This one is easy to strop and handle in the handle vs some other non-folders I've used.