I'm clearing out items I'm not using, trying to get down to just a few essentials that I really enjoy. So what does that mean? Great products on the cheap! I have a little bit of everything available. All prices include CONUS shipping, international add on $3 for the first item, and $1 for any subsequent. PM me with any issues, enjoy!
- Gillette Long Comb NEW Black and Red set - $20 SOLD
- Gold Gillette Tech - $8 SOLD
- Shick Stick Injector w/ 2 blades remaining - $20 pending, if you want an addition pack or two of blades I can go purchase them at my local store, you cover costs.
- EverReady 1924 Shovel Head razor - $10 SOLD, great condition, too aggressive for me
- GEM 1912/1924 Lined Handle in case - $15 SOLD, very nice looking razor, but I prefer the standard 1912. Comes with a Damaskeene head as this is the only handle it fits on to. Both heads shave very similarly!
- Vie-Long/Bullgoose 1012 LE Beehive in horse/badger. It took some struggle for me, but the loft isn't quite right for my tastes. Otherwise it is a fantastic brush, soft yet tons of backbone and the handle is just perfect. - $37
- Semogue Owners Club boar with Cherry Handle - I guess I just don't enjoy boar that much. Been through ~20 wet/dry cycles. $27 SOLD
- Restored Fuller brush with TGN 24mm Super Badger knot. Fantastically soft feeling, never been used. $45
- QCS Vostock cream, lathered twice - $10 SOLD
- TOBS Avocado, lather three times - $10 SOLD
- Luck Tiger Aftershave/Face Tonic, ~80% remaining - $8 SOLD
- C. CO Bigelow small tube $5 SOLD
- Floid Vigoroso Aftershave, 95% Remaining - $20 SOLD (not pictured)
Other!PLEASE ADD THESE ON TO AN EXISTING ITEM
- ~60 Various DE blades - $5 SOLD, I've found what I like, now you try!
- 14 Mama Bears Samples - $8. Tried a couple, not my cup of tea.