What's new

I am just amazed at our unique and great members, it just never stops.........

AAHH, YEAHHH!:ohmy:

Amazing! And honestly, a PIF like that couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I think you'll love the Streamline and you MUST give us your thoughts on it (I have a minty GEM Jewel set that I've been hesitant to use because they're scarcer than frog hair)
I will post on the Streamline thread, LOSER threads when i get it.

Congrats Alex, and way to go Ervargansy. You both exemplify what this place is all about. Members like the two of you make this site special. And pics or it didn't happen.
And lets not forget that members like you and the rest of the B&B members is what makes it possible.
It is acts like that make B&B the wonderful place it is.

Congrats to you both, well done.
These acts are a normal thing for our community, we all share info, knowledge, shave gear and the overall gift of time. Where else besides the B&B Site can we get all that essence.

Why we mad??? No pics, didn't happen!!! Congrats Alex.
Varg will send it from NY tomorrow, I'm in NJ so i should get it fast

Wowsers! The B&B membership continues to re-affirm my belief in humanity on a regular basis.
True, I love this place!!!!!

Outstanding...both that you got one, and the generosity of ERVARGASNY!
Yes, Arley I'm I an elite LOSER member now?

Just go to ebay.co.uk and do your search. but dont bid on the one that I just bid on! :)

bwahahahaha :devil: jk im not looking for that so dont worry. im looking for just about anything i can get my gruby hands on

again alex, grats u r always there to help out a fellow B&Ber. giving out ur number to people u dont know from adam so u can help them out with something. this is definitely a great community

My dream razor has come to me for FREE! yes free, Thanks to member Ervargas I got my Streamline SE and now my search is over. I never been part of such a great group of guys/gals. This community (B&B) has to be the greatest place for giving, helping, sharing and supporting. Never have i encountered such a great place online. I am proud to be a Badger and blade member. Thank you ERVargas and all members who contribute at B&B.:laugh::thumbup1:

Alex you are Very Welcome, As you have helped us here a great deal, Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I will be Shipping it out Tomorrow Morning, So you should be getting it by Thursday and if the post office feels like doing some Real work it will be there Wednesday .

Then you can take some of your own pics This way its official it Happend. :w00t:

how the heck do u look in the uk ebay???? i need to broaden my search to outside of the u.s.
ok, here http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=safety+razor&_frs=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m359

Just go to ebay.co.uk and do your search.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=safety+razor&_frs=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m359

Congrats Alex!!! ERVargas... U are da man!!! Alex... let us know your review of the Streamline.

WARHAWK
B&B will be the 1st...and only:wink2:

bwahahahaha :devil: jk im not looking for that so dont worry. im looking for just about anything i can get my gruby hands on

again alex, grats u r always there to help out a fellow B&Ber. giving out ur number to people u dont know from adam so u can help them out with something. this is definitely a great community
Thanks, but I am very cautious on giving out any help or giving out any advise , i am want to make sure that i do my research properly which at times is not right. I do admire members like Achim,Madaddy/Porter, Jake and Ervargas who collect and post their prized possessions along with historical insight and facts.

B&B, a great place to be.

marty
Marty. I couldnt agree more.

Alex you are Very Welcome, As you have helped us here a great deal, Keep up the good work :thumbup:

I will be Shipping it out Tomorrow Morning, So you should be getting it by Thursday and if the post office feels like doing some Real work it will be there Wednesday .

Then you can take some of your own pics This way its official it Happend. :w00t:
Thanks , you are a gentleman and a scholar...I will be looking for it, maybe by Thursday. When it's here i will put in my pics and reviews.:001_tt1:

Just wanted to chime back in on this thread. I've been a member of HUNDREDS of message boards and forums for the past 10 years. I've even owned and ran a fitness board that had thousands of members logged in a day....and Badger And Blade is by far the BEST. The people here are simply a peg above the rest. It never ceases to amaze me. If you PM someone asking for just a little bit of help...they'll give you their best and beyond. I'm so glad I'm a member here.

Ok, guys/gals......she's here and she shaves like a dream......not 1 nick. Thanks Ervargas. I owe you big times.

Top Bottom