What's new

a california shaving get together

Well seems like you LA guys are the majority. I'm in Stockton and only know of one other member here that is close by. Still haven't met ftf yet. That being said, I will not be driving to LA for beer and razor talk, just can't justify the $300 in gas alone!

-Xander

Subscribed & watching. I could probably set up a carpool from SD if it's in LA somewhere. North of LA gets a little tough with drive time.

Well seems like you LA guys are the majority. I'm in Stockton and only know of one other member here that is close by. Still haven't met ftf yet. That being said, I will not be driving to LA for beer and razor talk, just can't justify the $300 in gas alone!

That's when you take the train down - it's cheaper and you gain valuable drinking time and money to spend at BullGoose or WCS. :lol:

... and I killed the thread. So I try to revive it.

If I choose to drive to LA over this coming weekend (Labor Day, I know).... who would want to meet up?

-Xander

One other member here that is close by....that must be me! We need to grab a brew, check out each others collections and shoot the breeze. Also lets get a razor coated already!

One other member here that is close by....that must be me! We need to grab a brew, check out each others collections and shoot the breeze. Also lets get a razor coated already!

-Xander
I'm brand noob to the scene, but I am in Stockton as well. Would love to check out your gear and get advice.
-Wes

Last edited:
now i know i started this thread but to tell u the truth i dont wanna put forth the effort to form these groups. i do feel that this thread is very useful though. you can easily meet up the people around u on your own time. there are just so many people in ca and like mentioned before this sate os too long. so go forth and make friends on your own. u dont need someone to form an actual group to get in contact with someone for a drink. go through all of the replys and see who is in your aea. just my thought.

Top Bottom