What's new

Post your Pictures - Customs

Here are a few more

proxy.php

What's this razor?

I have these two Brian Brown's...

they don't get used as much as they should, and are currently available for adoption :-(

I'd love to see more photos, if people are willing to share. I'm surprised this thread is so short.

And a semi custom Livi

Alfredo,
that shoulder looks like it might get in the way when honing. Please send it to me for "proper" dremel treatment! By the way, I'm going on holiday twice to Italy this year and getting married their next year. Perhaps one of the invitees will give me a good razor without a huge shoulder ;) beautiful blade but I'm sure a GD will hone better!

Very nice razors here.
Surprised it's so short, my razors are no way near this league.
Wonder where the show me your beater razor thread is??

Alfredo,
that shoulder looks like it might get in the way when honing. Please send it to me for "proper" dremel treatment! By the way, I'm going on holiday twice to Italy this year and getting married their next year. Perhaps one of the invitees will give me a good razor without a huge shoulder ;) beautiful blade but I'm sure a GD will hone better!
Funny you mention that. The shoulder did get in the way during honing, it made a round trip from the US to Italy and it is now perfect.

Top Bottom