These razors are not seeing any use with me and are in need of some love. All have been honed but are not freshly honed. Should be shaveable but may need stropping or touchup. Please contact me if you have questions. Prices include shipping CONUS please contact me for international shipping.
- SOLD Wade & Butcher 6/8, 1/4 grind, barber's notch, canary wood scales. Blade is polished but has some scratches. $45
- SOLD Wade & Butcher 5/8, Full wedge (no grind), original horn scales. Some hone wear. $45
- SOLD Wade & Butcher 6/8 "Original Arrow Razor", 1/2 Hollow, smiling blade, hump back tang, original bone scales. Nice blade, not polished. I like the patina. $45
- Joseph Elliot "The Richmond", 5/8, 1/4 grind, best silver steel, round point, plastic wood grain scales. Scales slightly warped. $45
- SOLD Henry Sears & Son "Queen", 6/8, 1/2-3/4 hollow, black & yellow acrylic scales. There is some nice patina and some pitching near the spine but doesn't affect bevel. $45
- SOLD Geer. Geldmacher 7/8, Faux frameback, original mottled acrylic scales, storage box. Essentially NOS condition. $100