Last few bits I have from my clearout. New stuff arriving soon so gotta justify the new additions, anyway here’s a chance to get your hands on some good stuff, some rare and interesting items this time too.
1) Parker Twist to Open Razor, used for a week only so as new (gift but decided to stick with the Rocket), model 99R $28
2) “Extra Type” branded small straight razor, nice clean condition asking $30 but really don’t know how to price this so open to offers.
3) Mike’s Natural Soaps Barbershop scent in tin, unused $10 SOLD
4) Super Max Stainless Blades in carton x 200 $11
5) Culmak shaving kit, Vintage tallow shaving soap with what I presume is a horsehair brush, 1970s / 1980s, $22 (below)
6) “The Grosvenor” light butterscotch brush with badger boar mix, Large brush $25 (below)
7) “VP” Shaving brush, pure badger, medium sized brush $25 (below)
8) Trumper violet shaving soap puck unboxed, used a couple of times only $12
9) Penhaligons English Fern puck, seconds (slightly misshapen but complete) unused, no idea of formulation $17 Sold
10) Green Citrus tallow shaving puck from 1990s, new and sealed, $15
11) Cyril R Salter Lavender puck $9
12) Trumper almond shaving cream tube new (not shown) $14
13) Gents Hairbrush set in case. Case aged but brushes excellent $25
14) Erasmic shaing stick $1.20
Please enquire about postage. Will send worldwide. UK and non US bidders please ask for price in Sterling