What's new

What's trending on B&B?

Looks like I'm going to have to recruit Evgeni Malkin as my interpreter.

Oh yeah, WAY WAY DOWN: Marc-Andre Fleury's Goals Against Average :)

EDIT TO ADD - EVEN FURTHER DOWN: my number of on-topic contributions to this thread.

Up: my uses for bacon now that grilling season is here

Down: the "Denny's" smell that permeated my kitchen and home all winter.

Your kitchen smells like Goth kids and clove cigarettes?

It's as if you stopped by for dinner last night! :lol:

No, my wife just always remarks that it smells like Denny's after I pan sear steaks or bake bacon.

Back on topic:

Up: my love of strop shoppe soaps. This special edition stuff really is fantastic.
Up: openness to various soaps in the soap thread
Up: artisan and B&B brushes

Down: "tallow only" soap ignorance

UP: Rank these (insert product) in order posts
Also UP: people responding to these posts with "in no particular order" responses..............swing and a miss!
Down : appropriate responses

UP: Rooney Demand
DOWN: Wiborg Brushes, Simpson Synthetics

Have you tried any Wiborgs Bruce? I've been seriously considering making one my next big purchase. They look fantastic, but they don't get spoken of too often here.

Apologies for another off topic post...

Have you tried any Wiborgs Bruce? I've been seriously considering making one my next big purchase. They look fantastic, but they don't get spoken of too often here.

Apologies for another off topic post...

I'm thinking of having the name of the thread title changed to "Random Responses to Whatever" :laugh:

Following in Rockminer's theme

UP
: People only wanting R41's because they are no longer available and have no clue as to how aggressive the actual razor is and could have purchased as many as they wanted for $35 when they were available and didn't or did and sold them and now want them again because they are hot and they still won't be able to shave with them. (woswers, that's a long run on sentence, don't show AABCDS) :tongue_sm

DOWN: Arko urinal cake jokes in Soap threads (Temproraily)

Following in Rockminer's theme

UP
: People only wanting R41's because they are no longer available and have no clue as to how aggressive the actual razor is and could have purchased as many as they wanted for $35 when they were available and didn't or did and sold them and now want them again because they are hot and they still won't be able to shave with them. (woswers, that's a long run on sentence, don't show AABCDS) :tongue_sm

DOWN: Arko urinal cake jokes in Soap threads (Temproraily)
Run on...yes. But you are correct, Sir!

Top Bottom