What's new

What's trending on B&B?

Any posts that go against the TOU, such as swearing, should be reported so that the mods can take care of them.

Did and it's still there.

Edit: The one I reported is now gone, but another was posted (and quoted) today (both before I reported the original).

Last edited:
Nobody likes to be the guy that "reports the bad posts" ... :lol: In fact, we shouldn't need to do so. I thought the recent result of a poll was showing our average age is about 38? :001_unsur

I have no problem sending a report.
Depending on the severity, I might wait a couple of days to see if it is caught or the poster realizes the error of his ways if it's just something a bit tacky.

Nobody likes to be the guy that "reports the bad posts" ... :lol: In fact, we shouldn't need to do so. I thought the recent result of a poll was showing our average age is about 38? :001_unsur

Sorry, but you're wrong there. Mods encourage use of Report button.
The TOU are there for a reason, and go an awful l ong way to keeping the demeanor of the board the way it is.

Depending on the severity, I might wait a couple of days to see if it is caught or the poster realizes the error of his ways if it's just something a bit tacky.

I agree, that is a good method. But ever since I read somewhere (even think you were the one saying it ) that when you report a post all Mods and Admins are notified, I avoid reporting.
I prefer sending a PM to only one of the Mods, usually I try to figure out who's online , by recent posts, etc ...

I wish nobody had to.... but we can't be everywhere.....The members are our biggest help !!

When in doubt...hit the button.... and the Team thanks you

The TOU are there for a reason, and go an awful l ong way to keeping the demeanor of the board the way it is.

Right there Tony. It is the members that help keep the board a shining example

Age has nothing to do with it. One cannot expect the mods to be everywhere.

That is not what I meant!
Don't you agree we're all old enough to know how to behave? :wink2:

Just to make it clear, I never meant the Mods should do everything on their own, I know that is not possible and people have their life too.
What I meant is that if you are old enough to shave you are old enough to have some manners, and use proper language. :lol:

Last edited:
I agree, that is a good method. But ever since I read somewhere (even think you were the one saying it ) that when you report a post all Mods and Admins are notified, I avoid reporting.
I prefer sending a PM to only one of the Mods, usually I try to figure out who's online , by recent posts, etc ...

But that Mod may be indisposed, really busy or on vacation. Please use the report button. We all get notified and someone will respond immediately

I respectully disagree and I have been told by mods to NOT use the report button. I had used it a few times in the past and am not not allowed to do so any more.

It's all been resolved via PM

Last edited:

I'll PM an individual mod that I have a good relationship with if something is very minor and I know the mod is online, or if it's something that I tingles my "spammy" or "trollish" spidey senses, but the poster hasn't actually been blatantly trollish or spammy yet.
There's one right now that I suspect a troll, but the mods have already addressed him. Even his username is of questionable tact.

It's Easter...some mods were given an hour off.

How dare they :lol:

An hour off on Easter! For heaven's sake, what's next, will the mods will want a second serving of gruel at dinner.:ohmy:

Z
proxy.php

Top Bottom