What's new

What's trending on B&B?

• Because not everyone reads B&B all day
  • Because we should catalog our craziness
  • Because how will the next generation know whose turn it is to be the hot product?

Trending up: RazoRock soaps, Simpson Manchurian

Trending down: Mama Bear, Shavemac

It's probably been a year now, but boar brushes have trended up. I notice in SOTD lately that more than a third of the time, members go with boar. That didn't seem to be the case a couple of years ago.

Mike

Trending down seems to be Merkur Razors especially the Future and Progress as they are hardly discussed anymore.
Trending Up Vintage Adjustable and Super Adjustable Razors seem to be in high demand.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Trending up : Kanayama strops, gold dollars and lapping film. DE blade on a chopstick

Trending down: synthetic hones, honemeisters

Trending up: Mystic Waters soap, Mike's Natural soap, RazoRock soaps, SE razors, Tradere razors, iKon razors, Open Comb razors of every ilk, Gillette Tech (in a big way)

Brushes are always up, and it seems like OC razors have really picked up.

I don't think anything stays down for very long, as members interests are so varied.

Brushes are always up, and it seems like OC razors have really picked up.

I don't think anything stays down for very long, as members interests are so varied.

I'm surprised how long some things have stayed down. The custom Shavemac thread, which is a pretty good guage of interest, has not seen a lot of posts. A lot of guys were going nuts over Simpson, and while there's plenty of interest, I don't see the same fervor over building a complete collection of their models.

UP:
Astra SPs
Mystic Waters, Mike's, and some other smaller soap makers that I no longer click on the link to read about! These seem to be taking up Mama Bear's forum space.
RazoRock soaps

DOWN:
Reading less about Derbys these days
Mama Bears

Top Bottom