What's new

I need this $500 shaving brush and I needed it yesterday

I do need some advice. My Tweezerman brush is losing hair pretty quickly, is this normal?

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-TW...item27c6e21355

TwinLuxe Luxury Arctic Shave Brushes are designed by world renowned designer Marek Djordjevic, whose works include exterior designs of the Rolls-Royce Phantom family of cars. Paired with natural silvertip badger hair, the TwinLuxe Luxury Arctic Shave Brush is a wet shaving essential and effortlessly lifts the beard and gently exfoliates the skin to achieve the closest shave possible.

The Badger that provided the Badger Hair must be Royality in the Badger community. I wonder what the vetting process the bagder goes through?

Last edited:
$500? Wow...I'm speechless, I couldn't imagine paying that much for a brush. But what ever floats your boat my friend, hope ya get it and have fun:)

The Badger that provided the Badger Hair must be Royality in the Badger community. I wonder what the vetting process the bagder goes through?

King Badger Silvertip the twelfth, Lord commander of the badger army, Duke of the lowlands beech forest, Chief of the commonhole & Great protector of the Badgian kingdom. That type of badger ?
proxy.php

Last edited:
Well, it's made from "white alumina ceramic, an advanced ceramic known for its high mechanical strength and wear resistance". So, you are not just buying a brush, you can also use it as a hammer?

How serious are we supposed to take a brush listing that doesn't even detail the specs. Even on an $8 Omega you at least know what the knot size is before buying - although, with the $8 Omega, you have to pay for shipping....

Soooo, if it looses a hair can you imagine the cost of replacing it? Sheesh, wonder if it comes with a 300 hour tune up service too?

Top Bottom