FS: DE/SE Razors, Shaving Soaps & Movado Watch
I've reduced some of the items...see reduced pricing in blue.
Well here is quite a bit of stuff. I have some single edge razors that came in with some razor lots I bought, and I don't need them. I honestly don't know what they all are, but I'll try my best to accurately describe them. Prices include shipping in the U.S. Canada, UK, & Australia is an additional $4 for shipping.
1. GEM Featherweight--$8--Reduced to $5
2. Schick Injector Type I1 (1955-1958)--$5 SOLD
3. Schick Injector Type G (1946-1955)--$5--Reduced to $4 SOLD
4. Sliver GEM Micromatic Original Open-Comb--$9 SOLD
5. Silver GEM Micromatic Original Closed-Comb--$9 SOLD
6. Single-Edge Razor...not sure what this is--$3.5
7. Cased Schick Adjustable Injector Type M (1965-1972)--$10
8. Gillette Injector...don't know much about this one--$7 SOLD
Double Edge Razors:
9. Chinese Razor, very similar to a vintage Flare Tip Super Speed. Razor looks brand new with Chinese letters, and says Shanghai, China--$10-Reduced to $8
10. Mariner Chrome LH Razor, I bought brand new and only used once. There are a few threads about this razor...its an aggressive razor and many compare it to the R41. It just didn't work for me. Purchase also incudes a sample of Trumper Sandalwood Shaving Cream--$28 SOLD
Last edited by retrolike; 05-20-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Ben - Chicago sports fan, just had TWINS 12/19!
Favs: Eclipse, Joris, FaTip, Senator, R41--Rare Finds: Eclipse, Double Ring, Toggle, Sticky, Ziglar, Barbasol