What's new

Which 'la famiglia' soaps did you order today? Which scent are you most excited about

I'm so confused. Italian, but asian name. Never heard of them until recently, but they've been making shaving soap for 50 years!
It is wonky, huh?

Asian-esque brand name, hand made in Italy, and purchased/sold from Canada at an unbelievable price. I will certainly feel very international while lathering up my new la famiglia treats :)

I don't see any UK members having bought it yet. Just tried to buy 3 soaps for just over £8, only to find shipping to the UK is £24!!! Then I will get charged by customs no doubt, followed by Royal Mail. I love Italian soaps but I'll pass I think. :crying:

I don't see any UK members having bought it yet. Just tried to buy 3 soaps for just over £8, only to find shipping to the UK is £24!!! Then I will get charged by customs no doubt, followed by Royal Mail. I love Italian soaps but I'll pass I think. :crying:
Grab em from Barbiere di Figaro David :thumbsup: European shipping, so no problems with HMRC :thumbsup:

I ordered 2 of the sandalwood (great price and love sandalwood) and 1 of the green tobacco. The other scents sounded good and the price was right, but I still have other soaps and creams I want to use up.

RazoRock is North America's Martin de Candre.

Got one of each. For $4 there is no reason not to. I also held off on the ASB, will add them on the next order.

I wanted to buy 2 soaps, but the shipping charge for 2 were too :crying:

1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Aftershave Balm, Nonno Michelino Sandalwood (rrnonnoasb) = $5.99
1 x Proraso Shave Cream 150g Tube Menthol and Eucalyptus-New Formula (Proraso150tubenewG) = $8.99
1 x Proraso Sandalwood with Shea Butter Shaving Cream Tube (ProrasoRedtube) = $9.99
2 x RazoRock La Famiglia Aftershave Balm, Don Marco Bergamot Neroli (rrdonmarasb) = $11.98
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Zi&#39 Peppino Green Tobacco (rrzipeppshavesoap) = $3.99
1 x RazoRock Artisan Cocoa Butter Bar Soap 100g (rrcocoabutter100) = $2.99
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Aftershave Balm, Cumba Cheech OB & Jasmine (rrcumbachasb) = $5.99
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Cumba Cheech OB & Jasmine (rrcumbachshavesoap) = $3.99
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Nonno Michelino Sandalwood (rrnonnoshavesoap) = $3.99
1 x RazoRock La Famiglia Shaving Soap, Don Marco Bergamot Neroli (rrdonmarshavesoap) = $3.99
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
Restraint? Lolz.[/FONT]

I got one of each along with some more Floid Blue. I almost couldn't believe it when I saw they were only $4 each.

I can't believe i only now just found this thread! i just order soaps, not I have to place another order for these. unbelievable prices.

Top Bottom