What's new

Which 'la famiglia' soaps did you order today? Which scent are you most excited about

Last month I paid 62$ to have two 100ml TFS soaps delivered and it took a month. If these are in fact the same, this is an incredible bargain. At this price order them all.

Love the blade protection - cushion.

You guys are going to freak out when you smell the Neroli. Even my gf perked up over the scent and asked for a lotion.

Last edited:
i ordered one of each and also picked up the balms. oh and i picked up some 444 ASB, p160 and the r-160 balm to round up to the free shipping requirement. i'm looking forward to all of it. 61 for 11 products is crazy ridiculous. who wouldn't pass on all scents.

I picked up the Cumba Cheech and Nonno Michelino with matching ASBs, but I am most looking forward to the R-160 ASB hahaha. Out of the soaps though, I am most looking forward to the Cumba Cheech.

Ordered two each of the Don Marco soap & ASB, and one Nonno Michelino Sandalwood. Also added some Malizia Vetyver Eau De Toilette & a Semogue 830, which I have eyeballed the last couple of times I've ordered from him. It's going to be a nice box to open.

Bought (2) Don Marco SS, (1) Zi Peppino SS, Don Marco ASB and some 444. Most looking forward to trying the Don Marco soap.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I ordered one Don Marco and one Zi' Peppino. For some unknown reason I'm very excited about the Don Marco. Or should I say Don Me?

Ordered the whole line (soap and AS) plus proraso red, RR Fresco, and the the RR KL.
I'm going to lay them out on the counter, close my eyes, mix them up and pick a random one to try first. ;o)

I ordered the Don Marco soap and balm, Zi' peppino soap, and the R-160 balm. My father has always worn a Bergamot cologne, I grew up around that scent so I am really excited to try the Don Marco. Maybe when I visit my family I can use it to get my dad off the electric razor.

Top Bottom