What's new

Gillette VECTOR Razor With Blade Fits Contour / Atra also fits DG Carts (Dorco)

I'm posting this because I couldn't find the information anywhere online.

It seems that there is sometimes confusion as to which handles fit with cartridges. I was particularly interested in the Dollar General (Dorco, presumably) carts. While the Bump Fighter solution is well known, I thought the swivel characteristic of the Atra might suit my requirements (still testing that, stay tuned).

Anyway, I ordered the Vector (presumably Atra compatible) handles online, they were shipped from India, and they seem to fit the DG carts just fine.

Hope that helps.

I'm posting this because I couldn't find the information anywhere online.

It seems that there is sometimes confusion as to which handles fit with cartridges. I was particularly interested in the Dollar General (Dorco, presumably) carts. While the Bump Fighter solution is well known, I thought the swivel characteristic of the Atra might suit my requirements (still testing that, stay tuned).

Anyway, I ordered the Vector (presumably Atra compatible) handles online, they were shipped from India, and they seem to fit the DG carts just fine.
IMO, the best cartridges for Atras are still Schick's FXes, with the little plunger to clear the gap of debris. For a time, the Family Dollar near here had them for less than $4, but they don't have them there now. There are NOS FX razors in the retail channels for reasonable prices. I think you can find those at Amazon, and perhaps cartridges there as well, but at less than $4, not so sure about that.

Top Bottom