What's new

SE SOTD- What was your tool of choice today?

proxy.php
GEM Macromatic / GEM blade (1) / Simpson X1 / VITOS soap / Alum / 4711 EDC

proxy.php

Brand new looking Schick L1 that just came from EBay with brand new Chick blade in it. Exactly like the rig I shaved with "back in the day" from "77 to '90...except for the upgrade to Cella from canned goo...man what a close shave...stopped after WTG and ATG because it was so close...had to waste the rest of the lather, but dang, perfect is perfect even if it's quick, right ?

SensorEx - Round Rock, Tx

Back to the Future....good razor :thumbup1:

Brand new looking Schick L1 that just came from EBay with brand new Chick blade in it. Exactly like the rig I shaved with "back in the day" from "77 to '90...except for the upgrade to Cella from canned goo...man what a close shave...stopped after WTG and ATG because it was so close...had to waste the rest of the lather, but dang, perfect is perfect even if it's quick, right ?

SensorEx - Round Rock, Tx

1951 Rolls
proxy.php

Dhupars Diplomat Horsehair - Palmolive Cream - Cold Water Splash - Vural Tobacco Cologne.

This blade didn't like lapping film at all but it loves my 15k "Welsh Thuringian" which gave the best finish yet on a Rolls blade for me, and that means fantastic!!

Top Bottom