What's new

Ordered Mike's natural Shave Soap!

I went ahead and placed an order for Mike's Natural Shave Soap in the tin container. I ordered the Lime shave soap as it got really good reviews. Mike has already responded today that the order has been shipped. I am really starting to collect some great soaps and creams and I plan on placing an order for the new RazoRock Line tomorrow. I have learned that great soaps and creams always maintain their value with those on this message board so it is not so much a purchase as it is an investment...yeah that is my story and I am sticking with it!

Mike is fantastic to deal with. I am working my way through a tin of Pine/Cedarwood and I like it, but I think next time around I might opt for something else.

I'm waiting for him to update the stock on his bath soaps. Gonna place a big order. Can't beat the price for such a quality product.

Great choice!-Mike's Lime is an excellent soap-great natural lime scent without being overly sweet and a very slick, protective shave.
I went ahead and placed an order for Mike's Natural Shave Soap in the tin container. I ordered the Lime shave soap as it got really good reviews. Mike has already responded today that the order has been shipped. I am really starting to collect some great soaps and creams and I plan on placing an order for the new RazoRock Line tomorrow. I have learned that great soaps and creams always maintain their value with those on this message board so it is not so much a purchase as it is an investment...yeah that is my story and I am sticking with it!

Me too, he sent me some bath samples with my shaving soap orders and it's really good stuff-esp. Lavender/shea. I'm hooked-might have to get some of that for gifting too.
I'm waiting for him to update the stock on his bath soaps. Gonna place a big order. Can't beat the price for such a quality product.

I purchased the Lime with the idea that it would be a nice summer shaving soap, I can also mix it with many other shaving soaps and creams that are starting to collect in my den such as Proraso, QCS Vostok, RazoRock Fresco and King Louis Lavender. These are all pretty soft soaps that I can scoop out a small amount into my shaving bowl. I will load my brush for the Lime first then go to the bowl that way I don't screw up the Lime fragrance of Mike's shave soap or the fragrance of the other soaps.

What a shave today with the Orange soap in tin! BBS with R41+Feather combo. Mike also gave me a sample of the rose. Will have to try that soon.

Can someone tell me if the Lime contains only essential oils? That's what I like about the Orange...only essential oils.

The Lime is an EO! I will hopefully be getting this either tomorrow or by Thursday. Look forward to trying this.

The Lime is an EO! I will hopefully be getting this either tomorrow or by Thursday. Look forward to trying this.

Wow very nice. I will eventually get it I bet lol. Shipping is definitely very quick, at least for me. Got it in a week to Toronto where other US vendors take 2 weeks. I guess it helps NY is close to me.

I'm also getting on the Mike's bandwagon. My lovely wife ordered two tins for me late last night (lime and cedarwood/orange/black pepper). Considering that I'm in northern New Jersey, I expect I'll have them by Friday at the latest, and possibly tomorrow. Can't wait!

I'm also getting on the Mike's bandwagon. My lovely wife ordered two tins for me late last night (lime and cedarwood/orange/black pepper). Considering that I'm in northern New Jersey, I expect I'll have them by Friday at the latest, and possibly tomorrow. Can't wait!

I have both of these. If you like citrus scents, you will love these. The scents are great, as is the performance.

so...i think i'm hooked.

i have amassed a great deal of soaps and creams in the past few months....tried all sorts....and liked them all.
i figure at least a decade of supplies.

then i decided to order 5 samples of mikes since everyone seems to be a fan....yesterday i tried the orange and today i tried the barbershop.

both were GREAT....i liked the soft consistency and the scents were strong enough to enjoy them and then vanish after the shave was done.

really good stuff and i still have a few more different samples to try out. i bowl lathered and just squeezed off a small piece of the sample and smushed it to the bottom of my bowl... fully hydrated brush did the trick...i noticed that eventhough i only used about 2grams of the 10 gram sample, i had enough for a nice 3 pass shave with some extra for a final face wash...then when i rinsed out my bowl, i noticed a small amount still stuck to the bowl which i will use tomorrow (will probably super lather with this small amount still stuck to the bowl).

i liked the barbershop smell and thought my dreadnought aftershave balm was a perfect match for it

I picked up some Rose & Cedar on BST. The shave is great but I dont care for that particular scent.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Been using a sample of Mike's Lime from time to time... Very nice .... I'm spoiled by Martin de Candre however so I'm only an infrequent user of Mike's

Top Bottom