What's new

Bless you. Damn you. Here's the damage.

It all started with my 18yr old son finding B&B & buying a 59 SS on Ebay, Williams soap & a brush at the drug store. I watched with mild skepticism thinking that it seemed like a lot of work. On Sept. 22, 2007 I bought my first SS on Ebay, a '65. Fast forward to today. Nov. 1, 2007. I now have 47, 65, 74 SSs. 48 or 49 Milord, Red Tip SS, Black Tip SS, Blue Tip SS, 40 Tech Heavy Handle, 59 Tech Silver Ball End, Gold Tech Ball End no date, 69 Super Adjustable, 61 Fatboy, and a Shick Krona. Also, C&E BB brush, 7 tubs of cream, and 7 kinds of soap, and a few assorted AS and ASB. Almost forgot the West Coast Shaving Blade sampler and a few other blades from Em's Place. I am proud and embarassed. I'm for sure happy as hell. The Zen of wet shaving that is amazingly recounted on B&B every day is evidenced right here big time. I can't thank B&B and all of the members enough for such a wonderful community and an amazing amount of quality information.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
You know, Hiro. I read this post and the only thing I take away from it is: YOU NEED MORE BRUSHES! :wink:

Weclome to B&B.

Hiro, welcome, and you're getting my vote for "favorite avatar"!

That Scotsman has a VERY full beard, for a site about shaving.

welcome..

i seem to go through buying sprees.. it's no coincidence that it's when i frequent the board that i end up getting more shaving stuff.

Hiro,
It could be worse. I once owned a $35,000.00 ski boat. The two happiest days of my life were when I bought and then when I sold it. Wet shaving ADs are cheap by comparison. Shave on!

I agree with Hiro. I also have had a small case of AD. I don't like soaps, but I sure do like a variety of creams. And Oh Boy!, do I ever now have a variety. I now have enough tubes and tubs to last several years, at least. I don't know about the rest of you, but shaving has become a pleasurable experience rather than a chore.

Welcome Hiro!

I accumulated 75 razors in 4 months, along with 6 brushes, and more creams and soaps than I can count. Now I'm into straight razor shaving and could not be happier. :thumbup1:

Just relax and let flow. It's the most enjoyable regular part of my day now. :thumbup:

Did I mention colognes? Oh, you have to check out the high end colognes, and the custom straight razors. You must get a couple of Williams, some Joe Chandlers, Meastro Livi's, and we can't forget Tim Zowada. :blink:

Colognes, did I mention colognes? :lol: :lol:

Don't worry, the AD's just grow like little weeds...and we all water them faithfully.

Welcome Hiro. Funny, I was just counting the number of razors I have bought since I got started today. Not as many as you, but I've got one on the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniegold
You know, Hiro. I read this post and the only thing I take away from it is: YOU NEED MORE BRUSHES!

:shifty:

Pssst.....I know this guy who can sell you some brushes......

You know, more brushes hadn't crossed my mind until you guys brought it up. So what is the first sign of further acquisition? Research... Funny never visited the Brush forum or reviews until you mentioned my deficiency. Just what I need, more encouragement.:biggrin: Off I go to the Brush forum...

Top Bottom