What's new

tea tree cream, anyone?

Anyone know of any tea tree shave creams out there? I'm curious as I use a lot of tea tree products and this would totally take the cake for me. I would perhaps be interested in soaps too, but I would prefer cream. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Samson

Well, Coates is the gold standard, of course..... But that is a little hard to come by, to say the least.

Otherwise, I don't actually know of any.

Edit: Yes I know it sounds weird to say that something is the gold standard, when it is the only one. What I mean, is that Coates is the gold standard of creams.

-Mo

Saint Charles Shave has a limited edition tea tree shaving cream

A very good one. It's a bit mild, but some people react very strongly to certain EO's. I add a little J/A/S/O/N/S Tea Tree oil to my SCS Tea Tree to kick it up.

A very good one. It's a bit mild, but some people react very strongly to certain EO's. I add a little J/A/S/O/N/S Tea Tree oil to my SCS Tea Tree to kick it up.
That settles it, then. I looked on their website and I'm going to order some soon. Thanks for the help, folks. Much appreciated and I'm sure my skin will thank you too. Cheers!

Top Bottom