What's new

Long time Lurker - New Member

:001_smile

Hi Folks,

I've been a long time lurker here and find this a great site, very informative, very polite and knowledgeable posters so hello from Ireland 0/ *waves*

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Ah-ha Thebullkf from Ireland!!!
proxy.php

So that's where you've been hiding all this time have you now...but that's OK because now you're with us.
proxy.php

Anyway, welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom). Please feel free to come up to the sun deck & 'sit-a-spell' and thank you for dis-engaging you're 'lurking device' (another member comes out from the mist).

proxy.php

Sounds like you're off to a great start and yes...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, and all around 'know-how' to assist in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.

By the way, what brand of tools (razor]s], soap, brushes ect...), do you think you'll be working with?
proxy.php

In my opinon, it's wise and sage advice to get a Razor Blade Sampler (http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/208375-DE-Blade-Sampler-Which-Blade-First?highlight=), so that you'll see what blade would be a good fit (mild, moderate & aggressive, ect...), for your face and Razor. Also, the Thread entitled Wet Shaving Instructions & Tutorials (http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthr...THIS-THREAD%21), maybe of great interest to you and is very informative.

Although, you may not be additted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving complusion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

"Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll find it". Sam Levenson

Please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall of Fame sub-forum.

attachment.php
“Laughter is the [shaving] brush that sweeps away the cobwebs of your heart”. Mort Walker

Last edited:
Hey Folks,

Thanks for the hearty welcomes ! :thumbup1: Great to finally get on board,|Have only in last 12 months started DE shaving, and will NEVER go back to the old Safety way...

Really looking forward to some cracking conversations/tips/tricks and general advice.
Thanks Merkur of Monte Cristo- love the Flag!

Top Bottom