Clearing out some brushes to make way for a manchurian.
Shipping CONUS free, Int'l add $5
1) M&F Blonde Badger in imitation jade, lee7 handle (24/45) - This is from Lee's batch that is said to resemble Rooney Finest. Scrubby and slightly scritchy with plenty of density and backbone. I really like this brush, but have one with identical hair in a 26mm knot that I'm keeping. Never shed a hair. Asking $140 (SOLD)
2) Simpson's Keyhole K1 Best (18/41) - Picked this up recently and it is just too small. Sticker is faded and this possibly could be a somerset era one as the best hair is a bit different than vulfix stuff now. Tiny chip on the bottom of handle. Asking what I paid - $45 (SOLD)
3) Semogue LE Bristle #1 - Too dense for me. Took the sticker off as I found it redundant since it is stamped on the base as well. Asking $75 (SOLD)
4) Thater in Ebony/Nickel Handle (26/53) - The thater 3-band is just too soft for me. This handle did develop a crack, which I sealed with thin CA, but then developed another (not sealed yet). This is a $220 brush new and I think the new owner will have to be careful with water, or seal the handle better. Lost the Thater logo. Asking $100 because of the handle condition. Now $90
5) Bullgoose Vie-Long LE Natural horse - I tried, I liked, but I didn't love. Asking what they were new and I'll cover shipping - $42 (SOLD)
Please see pics of handle conditions of Thater and Keyhole