What's new

GEMini will soon be upon us !

For the period May 21st to June 21st it has been traditionally labeled GEMini (I think by Dunedinranger), whereas all of the members of the great Gemocracy (or the newly coined LOSERS) get to flaunt their stuff for the month of June and use only the vaunted Gems, Ever Ready's, Stars.... all those SE's we all love.

So..... get your choices ready (Pics are necessary !!!! ) and lets strut our stuff !!!

All those DE users will be jealous as we will probably only need 3-4 blades for the month. :001_tongu

Last edited:
use only SE for a month?It might be a sacrifice I'm willing to take....Is it June or is it the astrological period? (May 21 to June 21st)

Hmm...left me see think about this one, could I only use Gem's for an entire month, hmmm, I do not think that is going to be a problem. I am so in.

use only SE for a month?It might be a sacrifice I'm willing to take....Is it June or is it the astrological period? (May 21 to June 21st)

You are quite right !!!! I edited the initial post.... Lets all get onboard

Eh, I'm a Gemini (6/10), and I have a bunch of GEMs, but it would drive me nuts to leave my nice DEs in the dust for a month. Maybe I'll do every other day and call it....

wait for it.....

I said wait for it.....

Semi-GEMini.

- Mark

This sounds like a great idea. I've inadvertently been on my own SE stint for a bit now. Right now I'm loving the ER 1924 Shovelhead and am eagerly awaiting an ER 1912.

I have two more coming in to add to the OCMM and Ever Ready 1912. A beaten up Damaskeene 1912 and an unknown Ever Ready. Both cheap ebay pickups. Getting ready for GEMini!

GEMini - my favorite time of year!!

I have the MicroMatics lined up, Clog-Pruf, OPen Comb, and FLying Wing, a 1912, and maybe the Contour... Photos will follow.

Nice, count me in as well. Ive been on the same SE blade for 5 shaves so far :eek:) i just stacked up on 200 of them, i can spare 1 or 2 more for the month :eek:p

I did it last year and I'll do it again this year. Although I might have to pick up a couple of new razors for Father's Day. Maybe I can finally pick up that Gem Jr Bar...

For the period May 21st to June 21st it has been traditionally labeled GEMini (I think by Dunedinranger), whereas all of the members of the great Gemocracy (or the newly coined LOSERS) get to flaunt their stuff for the month of June and use only the vaunted Gems, Ever Ready's, Stars....

I am so glad that I reread the highlighted part, as I thought I may have to bail out, as I know I woud want to use a certain Ever Ready coming my way :001_rolle

Top Bottom