What's new

Opinions on Skiff Mixture...

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am getting ready to order some Squadron Leader, and figure I may give Skiff Mixture a try. Any opinions on it? The two SG tobaccos I have tried are SL (which I LOVE) and FVF (which I like a little less).

Nothing wrong with Skiff at all. Not my favorite SG blend, but certainly a solid tobacco in its own right. If you like SL, give Perfection a try, or Navy Flake. Both have a healthy dose of latakia, and are in my opinion great tobaccos.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Nothing wrong with Skiff at all. Not my favorite SG blend, but certainly a solid tobacco in its own right. If you like SL, give Perfection a try, or Navy Flake. Both have a healthy dose of latakia, and are in my opinion great tobaccos.
Thanks- I will look them over.

I have a tin of Skiff, but haven't popped it yet. Too many tobaccos to try and not enough time!

If i had to pic a favorite baccy, Skiff would be it. i don't remember why I liked it more than Squadran Leader. I definitely need to get another tin and see if I still like it as much as I remember.

I love the skiff and sl.

A local tobacco store was closing down so everything was on sale. Couldnt help it I bought a tin of everything I could find lol.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I love the skiff and sl.

A local tobacco store was closing down so everything was on sale. Couldnt help it I bought a tin of everything I could find lol.
That's the spirit. I may actually be leaning toward the St James Flake. Can anyone tell me what perique does for a smoke?

I find it also add a touch of a sort of pleasant sour note, like sweet & sour sauce, to the taste. And definitely some peppery tones too.

Top Bottom