What's new

Vulfix Sicilian Lime Cream

I recently purchased a tub of the new Vulfix Sicilian Lime cream. It's an excellent performer. The scent is indeed lime but with a light floral undertone. Admittedly, it won't replace my Castle Forbes Lime cream, but it is a keeper.

Yesterday, I created a super lather with my new Vulfix lime cream, Razorock Artisan Capricican lemon soap, and my DB scuttle. Additionally, I used my Weber SS arc finish razor with an Astra Sp blade. According to my wife, my shave was among my top three shaves ever. BTW, I had three days of beard growth.

What are your experiences and thoughts about the new Vulfix lime cream?

I used it today for the first time and liked it quite a bit. My main daily is Arlington and I found the Vulfix creamier and perhaps with more moisture. Didn't get a strong lime scent for sure, it's very subtle, which I like as well...very strong scents aren't for me. I'm rotating it with the Arlington for the next few weeks.

Is Vulfix cream still in production? I've not seen it in some time, both at my favorite online vendors or Pastuers in NYC.

I recently purchased a tub of the new Vulfix Sicilian Lime cream. It's an excellent performer. The scent is indeed lime but with a light floral undertone. Admittedly, it won't replace my Castle Forbes Lime cream, but it is a keeper.

Yesterday, I created a super lather with my new Vulfix lime cream, Razorock Artisan Capricican lemon soap, and my DB scuttle. Additionally, I used my Weber SS arc finish razor with an Astra Sp blade. According to my wife, my shave was among my top three shaves ever. BTW, I had three days of beard growth.

What are your experiences and thoughts about the new Vulfix lime cream?

Hi Mendel, I've always really liked the Vulfix Sicilian Lime. Its an excellent cream and is VERY reasonably priced. For some reason,its rarely talked about here.Admittedly,its not as good as the incomparable CF Lime,but still very good.Craig

I LOVE the Sandalwood cream. Received a sample from WCS, and immediately placed an order for a tub/jar. Not a classic sandalwood, for sure. More of a pumpkin pie, cinnamon, nutmeg, spice scent. Makes me hungry...LOLOL.

Hi Mendel,
I have the Vulfix Lime and Rose and really like them both. As you stated,its obviously not in the same league with the superb CF Lime,but its still quite good and has a Very reasonable price tag

Craig

Top Bottom