Thread: Vulfix Sicilian Lime Cream

Hybrid View

Images

Post Vulfix Sicilian Lime Cream

I recently purchased a tub of the new Vulfix Sicilian Lime cream. It's an excellent performer. The scent is indeed lime but with a light floral undertone. Admittedly, it won't replace my Castle Forbes Lime cream, but it is a keeper.

Yesterday, I created a super lather with my new Vulfix lime cream, Razorock Artisan Capricican lemon soap, and my DB scuttle. Additionally, I used my Weber SS arc finish razor with an Astra Sp blade. According to my wife, my shave was among my top three shaves ever. BTW, I had three days of beard growth.

What are your experiences and thoughts about the new Vulfix lime cream?
    Originator of teamTOBS, Team TWSBI, Club Clubman, The Synthetic Shaving Brush Society, & Silence of the Lamy (SOTL).

Images

I don't really like lime (other than on seafood or in a gin&tonic), but I have Vulfix Lavender...meh.

I have the rose scented cream and I very much enjoy it. I think the performance is similar to the Salter creams.
    Paul

I have the Persian Musk cream and it performs great, the Lime is on my list

Images

I like it.
    Have a nice day! - Wim

6. Default

Vulfix makes my favorite creams.
    De gustibus non est disputandum

Great cream, I also recommend their lavender cream
    Have a Great Day / Peter

I used it today for the first time and liked it quite a bit. My main daily is Arlington and I found the Vulfix creamier and perhaps with more moisture. Didn't get a strong lime scent for sure, it's very subtle, which I like as well...very strong scents aren't for me. I'm rotating it with the Arlington for the next few weeks.

Images

Is Vulfix cream still in production? I've not seen it in some time, both at my favorite online vendors or Pastuers in NYC.

I really like this cream. Much prefer it to its sister cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendel View Post
    I recently purchased a tub of the new Vulfix Sicilian Lime cream. It's an excellent performer. The scent is indeed lime but with a light floral undertone. Admittedly, it won't replace my Castle Forbes Lime cream, but it is a keeper.

Yesterday, I created a super lather with my new Vulfix lime cream, Razorock Artisan Capricican lemon soap, and my DB scuttle. Additionally, I used my Weber SS arc finish razor with an Astra Sp blade. According to my wife, my shave was among my top three shaves ever. BTW, I had three days of beard growth.

What are your experiences and thoughts about the new Vulfix lime cream?
    Hi Mendel, I've always really liked the Vulfix Sicilian Lime. Its an excellent cream and is VERY reasonably priced. For some reason,its rarely talked about here.Admittedly,its not as good as the incomparable CF Lime,but still very good.Craig

I LOVE the Sandalwood cream. Received a sample from WCS, and immediately placed an order for a tub/jar. Not a classic sandalwood, for sure. More of a pumpkin pie, cinnamon, nutmeg, spice scent. Makes me hungry...LOLOL.
    BOTOC; Rudy Vey BOC; Semogue 830; Mühle R89; Merkur 15C; NEW SC; British Gillette Slim Twist; Gillette 1946 Ranger Tech; ManDom; Vitos After Shaving; Razorock Baby Blue; Myrsol; 3P Shave Cream

Hi Mendel,
    I have the Vulfix Lime and Rose and really like them both. As you stated,its obviously not in the same league with the superb CF Lime,but its still quite good and has a Very reasonable price tag

Craig