What's new

Just finished my first soap puck...

I don't use Conk but from Connaught's site their sizes are 65g and 100g. 65g is about the size of a 12oz coffee mug and about a third the height. 100g could either be taller or bigger around (for comparison my 125g Tabac puck was just a smigen bigger around than my coffee mug, easy to trim). As far as I have heard and read all of the Conks except Almond (which according to Conk's labeling is not a "glycerine" soap) can be melted and poured into your favorite mug or bowl if needed.

I melted the Bay Rum and just melted the Amber to make it work in the Old Spice mug. I was just curious if I bought a cheapo container for D.R. Harris or MWF and it was too small how I'd go about making it fit...

I really want to try D.R. Harris but shoeboxshaveshop.com doesn't carry that and westcoastshaving makes you buy $80 worth of product to "earn" free shipping. Any other places you guys go for Harris soaps?

I've become a big fan of Erasmic shave stick. Its a bit odd buying it on Ebay from UK - sometimes it costs about as much to buy one as to buy three.
Regards,
Renato

Top Bottom