What's new

Noodler's Konrad Flex Review

Very nice! Were you able to come up with anything to solve the problem of smell? I've got mine working fine, but it still smells like Papillon smuggled it into the country. My daughter picked it up to give it a try and literally recoiled in horror.

The smell comes from the material that its made of, vegetal resin, not to be confused with Lilac Vegetal which would have explained the stench. I think most if not all of Nathan's pens are made of the stuff. The smell will dissipate after a while (unlike the lilac variety).

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The smell comes from the material that its made of, vegetal resin, not to be confused with Lilac Vegetal which would have explained the stench. I think most if not all of Nathan's pens are made of the stuff. The smell will dissipate after a while (unlike the lilac variety).
The veg isn't bad. I said before, when I first smelled it out of the bottle, I wondered why they would bottle cat pee. I sucked it up and put some on. For the first two minute I wondered "what the hell have I done?". After a few minutes, though, it dries down to a pleasant smell (either that, or it destroys your sense of smell :001_smile )

Top Bottom