What's new

Plisson

Is there anywhere someone carries a large selection of Plission and will ship. I can not find someone that does and to order I am being told 8-10 weeks, I am not big on ordering something with that long of a delivery.
Thanks for anyones help

Colonial Drugs in Cambridge, MA might be able to help you. Last time I was in there they had Plisson brushes and they do ship. Their number is
(617) 864-2222.

Colonial Drugs in Cambridge, MA might be able to help you. Last time I was in there they had Plisson brushes and they do ship. Their number is
(617) 864-2222.

Ask for Cathie. She is the Plisson expert @ Colonial. There is also Atkinson's and they give a 20% discount if you tell them that you are a B&B or SMF forum member. Ask for J.J. and you can find them here.

Lets face it Plisson isn't exactly the chevy of brushes. Nobody really carries any large inventories . Most have a few here and a few there. I got mine from the shaving shop and they seemed to have about the biggest selection but you have to hit it just right. If you go for their HMW in a decent size thats alot of money for a brush.

Lets face it Plisson isn't exactly the chevy of brushes. Nobody really carries any large inventories . Most have a few here and a few there. I got mine from the shaving shop and they seemed to have about the biggest selection but you have to hit it just right. If you go for their HMW in a decent size thats alot of money for a brush.

They are expensive but it depends on what you consider a 'decent size'. I have tried a wide range and find that I prefer a size 10. A bit cheaper then the big lofts.

Bear in mind that at the HMW end of the range, Plissons show considerably variablity in the bristle texture and color (similar to Simpsons super). Of course the real horn handles show variablity as well. It may be worth deciding if you want "2" or "3" bander before ordering. See brush reviews for some furter comments on this factor.

Top Bottom