What's new

Ok guys, let's thank Mr Razor for all his...........

His Razor site has helped us find answers to mystery razors , unanswered date codes, mismatched cases and many other hard to find shave related questions.Without his site we would be 80 % lost and misguided, Would you agree?..........Thanks Achim, we love you here at B&B!

i totally agree with you. i took my very first steps with achims site :ouch1: if there is a gillette pope, he will be the pope

+ eleventy billionPictures paint a thousand words, and the ones on Achim's site are masterpieces!Thanks Achim for a wonderful resource!

Yes! Thank you! His site has been wonderful! I am on it daily just learning and utilizing this wonderful resource!

I appreciate Achim's website, and also his insight and knowledge that he brings to this board. But if it's all the same to you, I'll pass on the group hug.

thanks guys! The most of my knowledge comes from this forum, when we share informations with other members/users/collectors. We are a big family - and it makes many fun.

I appreciate Achim's website, and also his insight and knowledge that he brings to this board. But if it's all the same to you, I'll pass on the group hug.
Feeling the hug man....

thanks guys! The most of my knowledge comes from this forum, when we share informations with other members/users/collectors. We are a big family - and it makes many fun.
You are the reason it is fun, it is not fun when we know nothing about a razor but then we instantly turn to your site and all of a sudden its fun again because your site tells us what the razor is....THANKS ACHIM!!!!

Achim has helped me in the forum here and in private emails.

He is a very knowledgeable individual and willing to share his knowledge with anyone.

THANKS Achim

Thank you Achim, I know the work that goes into setting up such a site as I am a maintainer for a special interest reference site myself and it can be very time consuming.

All the best.

Top Bottom