What's new

Lime Creams Shootout

Well all I can say is I am really disappointed in the T&H. I read so many good things about this cream on B&B and I really think I just must be doing something wrong with this cream. First off, the lather always feels thin to me no matter how little or how much H2O I use. Even worse, it falls apart from any cushion I get with it during my shave and there is almost not slickness to it what so ever. I have to admit I have not done a water test nor used it with distilled water but based on how ever other cream I use performs I feel I shouldn't have to do it with the T&H. Then on top of that, the smell of this stuff is really unappealing to me. It smells like fake lime scent to me. I am really shocked as I don't understand how this cream gets talked about so much. Maybe its way different than other T&H creams but the Lime T&H is just really bad IMHO. I would not recommend it to anyone regardless of price.

Just wanted to say I had a similar experience with T&H west indian limes. I didn't like the scent or performance; however, I loved the scents and performances of the other T&H creams. I'm not certain why one sample would behave so differently from the rest, but if you get the itch for other scents, I would suggest giving other T&H creams another shot.

PS: Thanks for the review, I was thinking of trying some CF lime and am definitely going to find a sample now.
Cheers,

Top Bottom